CEM International is seeking an experienced individual to work as a technical expert within our Notified Body services to the following directives/ regulations:
- Machinery Directive
- Radio Equipment Directive
- Construction Product Regulation.
- Medical device Regulations
It is expected that the successful applicant will:
- Have a good understanding of the European Directives relevant to the engineering/medical device sectors
- Have experience of Management Systems Certification within relevant sector businesses.
- Have experiences of conduct risk assessment and implementing applicable harmonized standards
- Be customer focused and have excellent communication skills.
Ideally the candidate will be:
- Degree qualified or able to demonstrate an equivalent academic level in a relevant engineering or scientific discipline.
- Aware and have prior knowledge of ISO 17025 and/or ISO 17065.
- Familiar with Quality Management Systems.
- Experienced in third party auditing or assessment to .the applicable management system standards
The candidate will be responsible for reviewing technical information and/or conducting factory production control audits in UK and Ireland.
If you would like to join our technical teams, please contact Eunice Yang on +44 (0)1252547721